I hope you guys enjoy these gift guides, because I love em. Maybe it's the digital window shopping without the guilt from purchasing, or finding new websites. But I love putting the collections together. First up on the list.
1. A man bag. Oh yea. Maybe it's just me, but I love these on men. It means you carry important papers and are responsible. You could literally carry booze and naughty magazines and I wouldn't be the wiser. $99.
2. I love these grooming kits. I blame it on the fact that my dad had one growing up and I always wanted to use it. In a non-creepy kind of way, you know. $60.
3. A nautical little compartment to put your pills, loose change, bellybutton lint... I won't judge. $28
4. A leather iphone case. I want this for myself. On sale for $20, it's a no-brainer.
5. A hot sauce sample kit for the man in your life that can handle the heat. $40 for 6. Check out the website for some great salsas too!
6. A flask. What more do I need to say? $42. Etsy has great selections too.
7. P90X2 for the guy who couldn't get enough of the first set of DVD's [or the one complaining about his midline]. $140.
8. Ballpark blueprints for the baseball enthusiast. It's baseball, I'm pretty sure. It's not cheap but if he's a diehard fan, its a one-of-a-kind gift. $185
9. Wooden guitar picks. As if playing the guitar couldn't get any sexier. $30 for 4.
10. A manly-chic bottle opener. Mmm. $22.
11. Muscle rub salve. Just offer a little massage in return for some labor. How do you think my yard gets raked anyways? $10
12. If he's ever complained that the soap is "girly." $6
13. Solid cologne. Perfect for the man on the go.$8.
14. I just got this record player on sale at Target. I can't wait. There's something about music not coming from a computer. $50 on sale.
15. Whiskey rocks, again. Love them. $20
16. A modern looking map. Athens, Manhattan, wherever. A sentimental, yet modern nod. $18
17. This shirt just gets me tickled pink every time I see it. Cat lovers only need apply. $25
18. How often do you see liquor that comes with a disclaimer, in regards to its heat index!? Seriously, I have no intention of ever using this but my Latin Lover may be interested. $50
Hope you enjoyed the selection. Safe shopping!