1. I know I'm biased but I think our animals are the cutest. Especially when they put their paws over their faces. I just died.
2. I made cookies [what little I could this month] for co-workers. I used leftover containers from our wedding and painters tape. It worked.
3. Our cabinet makeovers. I'm so in love. It's everything I dreamed of and more. Cant wait to tackle the rest of the kitchen!
4. A lovely homemade ornament from my bestie.
5. Out to eat while bridesmaid dress shopping with the girls. I heart blackboard art.
6. Again, ze dresses. Almost made me want to do it all over again. Almost.
7. Homemade potstickers totally got me out of my no-cooking rut.
8. Pretty packaging always makes me happy.
9. It was a white Christmas around these parts :]
1. My latin lover is a fan of craft beers and I enjoy picking them out for him.
2. Our makeovers in their beginnings.
3. My man getting all brute force. Take that you silly beam!
4. Free dinner at a fancy shmancy place. Oh yea.
5. Christmas tree huntin!
6. Lowes and I were reunited after way too long.
7. Ear food. My first vinyl. Heaven.
8. A drive thru winter wonderland.
9. We did not pay the almost $20 to ride the ferris wheel #bahumbug