1. Drive in movie. We haven't done this just because of schedule snafoo's but we will get there. I have to do this while I'm still an employee of the hospital so I can get in for free!
2. Picnic at the arboretum. We haven't done this either but I'm one step closer. The lovely ladies on my heart team bought me an adorable picnic basket as a going away gift. If I don't go away until later, do I get another gift? I was thinking of squishing Charlie in it and doing a photoshoot. Maybe one of the cats.
But we were rewarded with this view [and a 5 mile trek downhill plus 1 more to the parking lot each way]. We were a new brand of stink. And I apologize for anyone eating Rudy's pizza 8pm Saturday. Oh and woo hoo for making it off the mountain before dark considering we had a late start!
Yup we don't get out much.
4. Camping. We will get there.
5. Tattoo. I'm excited for this one!
6. Soiree. It was more like a taco shin dig but I'd say it was enough to keep me satisfied for awhile!
7. DC eastern market. I'm thinking I may end up traveling to DC for nursing so I'll keep this one in my back pocket!
8. Make ice cream. I just grabbed two magazines that have ice cream recipes in them so now I'm armed and ready!
9. Bowling and laser tag. Laser tag is on the schedule for this weekend assuming I am not leaving for Philly.
11. The yard crawl... waiting for August to come by so I can get my thrift on!
I was thinking of going over my personal goals for 2013 and the house ones but honestly, it's a lot and I think I'd lose you. But it really is crazy how much what you want and what your goals are change over such a short period of time!